Our Research Practice is focused on attracting innovation and discovery leaders to support the growth of research, science, engineering, and academic medicine enterprises. Clients include the foremost research universities, institutes, academic medical centers, and research parks. In conjunction with our 43 partner offices around the world our practice is engaged from the levels of basic science research through technology transfer and leadership of research parks or institutes.
Recent work includes:
- Vice Chancellor/Vice President for Research
- Vice President for Research, Health Sciences
- Vice President Research Administration
- Executive Director of Defense Related Research Units/Director ARL Lab
- Dean of Engineering
- President Research Institute
- Executive Director Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Associate Dean for Research
- Executive Dean for Research
- Chief Compliance and Integrity Officer
- Chief Executive Officer Research Park
- Chief Research Information Officer
- Vice President Research Informatics
- Vice President Technology Transfer
- Endowed Research Chairs to start up Cancer Program
- Endowed Chair, Biomedical Engineering
- Endowed Chair, Gas Utilization
- Endowed Research Chairs to build Diabetes Program
- Distinguished Professor Catalysis for Clean Energy
We are active members of ResearchAmerica!, AURP, AUTM, NORDP, and American Medical Informatics Association.
We can help. Contact us to learn more.